I don't get it, da hi? Why is your pun unintended?

***Often a pun is created unintentionally or as the subconscious product of inventive neuron clusters. When this happens it is a time-honored practice of the perpetrator to so identify it

If you didn't intend it you could have changed it.

***Custom calls for leaving it as is but making reference to it as I have. I presume it is done for the benefit of the reader who might not have tumbled

Besides, here in the free states of the United States wethepeople ARE the Establishment and don't you forget it

*** "The Establishment" is a usage coined by Hippies in the '60's referring to those who observe a set of conventions established by the traditional mindset. I use the expr relating to the pervasive manipulation of the masses by the Pols, the Church, the Media, and the commercial interests (Big Money) for the purpose of mind control and profit

**And so the vast majority have come to unquestioningly accept its aims; eg, prominently displaying its logos

**That many members of the Establishment themselves are exploited by their own, supports your idea that we are all its members, but to that extent we cannot be described as free

dalehileman