tsu, zm: I'm not sure they are interchangeable terms because I was led to believe that a hyperlink was a special type of link addressing several sites or forums at the same time but in other respects you're way head of me although I will try your suggestions one at a time, and thank you for all that

It's not that I ignore it but that at 78 rpm I don't have that much time left to entertain new concepts and thus my aim is simplification not complexification but thank you profusely for your efforts which I am sure other younger and more patient contributors will find most useful

Yes after 21 keystrokes addressing it, I surely am TMI

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=abbreviations+TMI&btnG=Google+Search

Having specialized in that sort of stuff for years, my excellent No. 1 Son, a highly paid IT, had explained all that to me but of course in my advanced state of decay I can't remember it all, while he is only 33 rpm

It's interesting that you should mention the blue underline, incidentally, because sometimes you don't automatically get it, much to the dismay of many of my email correspondents, until I inadvertently hit the Enter key and suddenly there it was

God bless Bill Gates

----Yours pleonastically

dalehileman