I am happy to report that after many unsuccessful trials over a period of several days I was finally able to sign in, confirm my email address, and open the Sandbox edit page with no further error messages

For reasons I don’t understand, the page contained a number of undecipherable messages giving the impression of boilerplate. I assumed I was supposed to delete them, which I did, whereupon I got somebody else’s article, something about politics in the Middle East. So I deleted this also, but then successfully (?) copied my article, Health insurance and the copayment

However, my article had undergone some sort of strange transformation. In this process, two of the lines of the story were enclosed in separate boxes, perhaps due to some sort of incompatibility between Cit's algorithms and those of Microsoft Word, from whence I had procured my article. Nonetheless I was very pleased with myself as in all other respects my article seemed perfectly readable

But alas, when I now click on the link to my article, I find it has been replaced by another error message:

Your user name or IP address has been blocked

I am wondering if anyone else at AWAD has had similar experiences with Citizendium, or is it only me, an old codger apparently on the brink of Alzheimer's and unable to cope with the complexities of modern technology

Hang in there, more coming soon

dalehileman