Howye fokes! How is things?

After the grate success a MadDogTed’s furst Sick Lit novel, John with the Wind, there was no way that me other literary pal, Albear Camoo, was goen ta be out done and a right battle a lits enscewed as Albear rushed ta get his second novel in the Chick Lit genre published.

His new novel, Ta Fleece a Sheep, is full a passion, intrigue, betrayal and all that sorta stuff and is all about a fierce rich but socially inept Farmer what longs ta be runnen with the In Crowd, but is cursed by the mark a the agricultural wellinton. He desperately tries ta hide his brutally boorish beginnens and bumptiousally makes several attimpts ta launch himself inta high society, but constantly gives his poor breeden away - like the time he bought his way inta a reel fancy card game only ta make a holy show outta himself by spitten on his hands every time a spade was delt.

Anyways, one fatefull night, a fierce mysterious and glamerous woman enters his life and he’s fierce delighted with himself alltagather. But tragically, what our mutton-heded frend doesn’t realize is that she’s really only a washed-out, mutton-dressed-as lamb, gallopen trollop offa gold digger what’s only after his money.

Now, I can’t be given too much more away at this pint, but I’m not codden ya, yer eyes will be glued ta the pages as ya enter this exciten world a thrills, spills, treachery, glitz, glamour, fizzy sheep dip on ice and all that sorta stuff. It promises ta be a grate read alltagather and one ya should definitely pack inta yer suit case when yer goen on yer hollimadays. Which reminds me, if ya have any exter room in yer case fer a few very wordy Teds badly in need offa a brake, please apply within.

Be seein ya

GallantTed