I must put in some western Canadian representation here...

Parlour - I don't know that I've ever actually SEEN one, just heard of them in Anne of Green Gables books
Closet - built-in place where you hang your clothes. It can also be used as an exaggeration for something small - like "my office was about the size of a closet!"
Cupboards - in the kitchen, where you keep food/dishes. I realize their "technical" name is probably cabinets but when I ask my husband to get me something, it's "in the top cupboard", never "cabinet".
Pantry - in my house this has degenerated into the closet (!) where we keep the canned goods, extra flour, wine, cat food...you can't actually walk into it (much to my chagrin, it isn't very big) but it serves the same purpose a real pantry would have. I know people who use "pantry" to refer to a large cupboard containing dry goods.

I have a friend out west whose childhood home had a series of "cold rooms" which extended from their basement, where they kept stuff like potatoes, I assume. They were exactly what they sounded like. Cold rooms. Lots of shelves. I've also heard "cold cellar" which I presume to mean the same thing.