Jackie thank you for that. So this time it's a real glitch! Thanks undoubtedly to Bill Gates and crew I am led to believe that Windows contains not just a few but, no kidding, hundreds of thousands of such glitches

Another one that drives me up the wall: Hidden somewhere in the code for Yahoo (a well named service, by the way) is one which, when you attempt a Reply to an incoming email message, provides the usual sort of reply window but without the message. Thus if you want to retain it in order to reply serially, you must File, Close, Yes, Select All, Copy, File, Close, New, Paste etc etc etc, then laboriously re-enter To: the sender's address, Cc:, Subject, etc etc

One gets the feeling that software writers are recruited from homes for the autistic

Here's another one: By the sheerest coincidence when I attempt a Google spellcheck on this followup I got a momentary message, "Wait", whereupon nothing further happened. The second time I tried I didn't even get the "Wait", but finally the third time it worked ok

God bless Bill Gates

dalehileman