On account of its importance I hope you will consider this as a weekly theme, otherwise feel free to move it to Misc

If anyone has an 'in' with the guys responsible for our software, there's a problem of which they're evidently not aware and wastes not 18 keystrokes but thousands if not hundreds of thousands, and for one, many hours of my screen-sucking time. And that is, when one attempts to Submit,

We cannot proceed.

The form you have submitted is no longer valid.

Which would be ok except that when you attempt to return to your followup you find that it has been deleted and you have to start all over again...

Of course the prudent move is to continually highlight and copy each new sentence or paragraph, but if you are at all flawed as I am, you will often forget to do so

Please, I'm not trying to draw out an archived topic, and I realize that you can also expend the keystrokes necessary to compose your work in Word and then arduously highlight, Copy, switch, edit, Select all, Copy, switch back, scroll, paste, etc etc etc

But of all Bill's software goofs, this one has to surpass those in any other site

Please consider this not as persiflage or criticism but merely a suggestion about one of my favorite wordorigin boards. Thank you most kindly for your attention

Last edited by dalehileman; 01/17/07 07:18 PM.

dalehileman