I often have thoughts about suicide. When it's time for thanatos I research for the best ways to kill myself - I'm not desperate then or sad, but calm and concentrated on a task to be done and to be done well. But then I don't really want to die. I guess it's when eros kicks in and loves me myself, but I never feel loved without a serene despair burning in me faster than the closest star. I have a question for all of you, word lovers (in any sense you want it to be, not everyone longs for intimacy) - how would you call that feeling when eros and thanatos are not in balance nor discord. When I'm in that context mode I often have a sudden surge of creativity. What would be the word for my state of mind the mind not described henceforth? Of - in case some kind Self is wondering - relaton is a typo I made once and created a new word which conveyed the intented meaning better than my concious composition. Think of it as an elemental particle of that wytch lies in-betwen symbols. Like graviton or photon. No, I'm not on drugs. This is a serious question.

Is he really sober?
single choice
Yes. He said so, dude.... (80%, 4 Votes)
No! People write wierd things only on drugs! Down to the prison with him! Hang the bastard! Call your local DEA representative! (20%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 5
Voting on this poll ends: 05/23/06 08:20 AM
Last edited by agquarx; 05/15/06 02:48 PM.

Adam "SiRE^23" Gasiorowski
http://www.sire23.prv.pl