Lovely presentation Alex!

a) Jaundice (from Arabic yarqaan)
My first insticts told me that's it. Because "yarak" does sounds it's from a language that is completely unrelated to English. And unlike all other definition this one's short & simple with a very reasonable etymology... BUT, as I thought about it more and ran through the other definitions I was beginning to doubt it. Besides, Alex wouldn't make it that bland right?
b) Dried buffalo dung
Eww! why would anyone come up with a name for that??
c) A shaman in training. From the Tungus yoraq, son-in-law
I don't know... "yarak" and "shaman" sounds like two different languages to me.
d) Anglicized from the Bedouin "uareg"; desert terrain where the wind moves shallow dunes across rock
From Bedouin? Bedouin is not an actual language is it? Truth be told, I also thought "desert" when I pondered to submit a definition, which is exactly why I'm voting no.
e) A cross between a Camel and a Yak, these herbivores are known for thier ability to make sounds that can be understood by most birds
Wherever I see "known for" I just KNOW someone made that up! I say no to that.
f) A simple yet strong traditional tent structure, made from horse skin, used as housing by the nomadic peoples of the Mongolian steppes
What? horse skin? for the sake of the horrible mental image, I'm voting no.
g) The hood of a waterproof insulated jacket
I fail to see why a waterproof jacket would need a different word to its hood. And if it had one, it probably wouldn't be "yarak"!
h) A tent made of tanned goat skins and dried dung used as shelter by many nomadic North African tribes
Let's see, in earlier definitions dried dung has been mentioned, tent has been mentioned and would be mentioned, and goats would be mentioned once again... I guess logic tells me that's the one. This is my pick.
i) From Bhutani yarkh'u, a broad track or path, hewed into the rock, that skirts an almost vertical mountainside
Nice try, Father Steve! whenever a definition starts with the etymology, I'm getting doubtful. But I doubt anyway such a small word would have that definition.
The song sung by the groom at a traditional Turkish wedding. The first verse extols the beauty of the bride. The second and third verses are fierce demands for lifelong fidelity, and describe possible penalties of banishment or death for transgression.
That's actually a good one, and I will read more about it if it's true, but I doubt it is.
k) Aleut kayak with a flat stern for fitting an outboard motor
I seriously doubt Alex would dish out a modern word. Kayak=Yarak... nah, this is just too obvious. No to that.
l) Inuit term for the custom of loaning one's mate to a guest
some people really dig too far in the cold for definitions. No no.
m) A falconry term describing a hawk in prime condition for hunting
That just doesn't sound like what I could imagine "yarak" to represent.
n) A rare Armenian kirtle. See Kimono: a rare Asian yarak.
"yarak" appears in the Kimono's definition? as if it is a known word? ... yea right!
o) A fish found in the Persian Gulf the flesh of which is popularly believed to have curative powers
"Popularly believed to have curative powers? that definition has "phony" written all over it.
p) Cultured goats' milk, consumed in remoter regions of the Himalayas
Right, the goats again. I think the person who submitted it probably knew the original definition and inflected it a bit to make a false one.

To reiterate, I pick H.