For oh, a week or so now, I have been wondering where everybody was: I'd open to the Main Index and see just one or two new posts; often none. I&A kept puzzling me, because I'd see an indicator of new posts, but every time, there wouldn't be any.

First thing this morning, for some reason, I hit Refresh after opening the Main Index, and when it came back--lo and behold, nearly all the categories I look at had "new" indicators. Just now I came to I&A, and yet again, there wouldn't be any new posts despite the indicator. But seeing that there had apparently been one from Marianna , I became determined to find it, so I did the click-Next-trick from the second thread, and...there were three threads I hadn't known anything about!! So I went back to the I&A listings page, hit Refresh, and sure enough: suddenly all three threads showed up in my list.

(Shoot--I just tried the Refresh trick in W&F--it did not make the Hogwash rules appear.)

It has finally occurred to me that Anu is probably traveling some, promoting the release of his new book; but I do hope he'll come here and fix these before too much longer.