oh, so i was right, you ARE making threats.

Ok, so there one thing cleared up.

now how many pot shots do you get to take at the 'carps'? (vs objecting to a specific person's posting?)

you stated each carp is only going to be allowed one chance to say something in responce to your, or in responce to something you have posted..--oops, one responce that you deam to be 'unacceptable'..

so should we send you PM's first? and do we have to get your approval for everything we want to post? and if you find it to be unacceptable do we have to edit till it meets your approval?

Do we get the same rights with things you want to post? can we pre edit?

Whit man posted a jingle.. from a long ago TV show. that most people under 30 might not even know (unless they are crossword puzzle addicts, since Mr.Ed is a common answer --at least in the daily NYTimes puzzles.)

some months ago, you posted in this topic,( Q & A about words) and in other topics, in a limerick format.

so should Whitman have formed his answer as a limerick? would that have passed muster? why was his post considered a pot shot? (there was the mention of horses, and yes, it wasn't exactly a word related post, but your post was not obviously a word related post either--even you noted someone questioned it)

you have to understand.. i don't play hogwash because i don't really get the rules, and right now, i don't understand what you are proposing as rules.

it seems to be, NOTHING that is not in total agreement or support of your posts. OR ELSE you start behaving obnoxiously.

well it seems to me, you are behaving obnoxiously when you restrict our free speech. It seem you are behaving obnoxiously when you make post, and then respond to your own post not once, not twice but several times, in rapid succession. It comes across, (intended or not) as trying to drowned out all other voices.. and it does.

people (not just the imaginary group you've chosen to label as Carps) stop posting.

you've stated only one pot shot. you have taken more than one pot shot at the "carps". so i guess the rules, what ever you intend them to be, DON'T APPLY TO YOU. is that right?

who are the carps? i want names.

then, when they are named, everyone can get to evaluate for themselves if this 'cartel' you imagine to exist does, and they can evaluate the carps behavior, and yours, and see who is the most distruptive, and taking the most gratutitve post shots and at who.

You perceive enemies. Name them.
Here i'll help you start the list

Of Troy.