I am reposting JazzOctopus' post separately as it seemed to important to me to be buried at the bottom of the old "Graduations Part2" thread.

JazzO said:
http://www.wwwthreads.com, the company that markets lovely discussion boards like these. I went nosing around this site and decided to take a look at . . . what they offer for the board services. Either this isn't the newest version of the board, or Anu just decided not to use most of the features, because there are a lot of other things that they offer . . . One of the things I noted was that the board administrator (Anu, in our case) is able to customize the titles that are determined by ones number of posts. I took a look around the sample discussion board that they have on their website and lo and behold, it's the same titles as we have here. I've concluded that we've been spending a great deal of time talking about titles that aren't even our own.

Thank you, Jazz. I decided to have a look at the site after reading your post, and the feature that really caught my eye was the ability the board administrator has to set up the bopard so that each user sees he time of posts displayed in the user's local time This would be very useful, I think. I have asked Anu for help on a couple of points before, and have never received any reply, so I thought that I might post this to see if perhaps someone that Anu is willing to talk to might be able to ask him to consider implementing some of the additional capabilities the board's software offers. I also agree with you Jazz on the matter of titles. It does seem a little deflating to think that the descriptions which have provoked so much discussion here are simply the generic, out-of-the-box variety.