Dear Bel,

I would 'repeat' this experience in well-armed company, if it were in such hazardous territory. But that would not, strictly speaking, repeat the experience. I find myself about as willing to do so as to repeat my four flying lessons. My instructor was a one-armed World War II veteran, name of Glen Black who was an Orthodox Presbyterian minister. I suppose this last fact was an advantage, because he was professionally qualified to pray in a real pinch!

Topologically speaking I usually prefer the outside of the outside of the doors, which you may refer to as the indoors. Despite this self-avowed timorousness, I once took a test called the 'gusto index.' It rated one's life experience as to its daunting and risky characteristics. I came out almost at the extreme of the profile of a risk-taker.

I was a bit surprised at this because of my self-estimate as a cautious person until I considered the incidents of holding up the flag with the Star of David on it in the face of a mob of raging Muslims, running for office, exploring a tunnel on a North Korean infiltration route, being a trans-Atlantic wetback, my entrepreneurial efforts to name the most dramatic.

BraveLad

Markham Robinson,
CEO MasterPlan Financial Software
www.masterplanner.com