I'd love to get some honest feedback from you folks! Here's the story:

A friend of mine called me the other night at 1:30 am, in panic. She's a painter and needed an small text to describe one of her paintings, for a contest she was applying to. She wanted me to write it for her and needed it for the next morning.

I asked her three words describing her painting, a .jpg image of it, and got back to her a few minutes later with something she didn't ask: a poem inspired by her painting and something else...

The painting is called AAtsu, which means "I don't know" in Inuktikut. It seems that her experience in the Great Canadian North led her to meet with people who had no certitudes, and who were always answering all questions by "I don't know". Here's the painting:

http://www.tektonik.com/download/trou.jpg

And here's what I wrote:

-------------
An airy-fairy mansion lies there in odium, repining from the insolence of a horizon preying the soil of its surroundings, ostracized yet resisting, wroth and clinged to the mud, as if she knew that no other piece of ground would accept her skookum claws. The calvity of the landscape seems to contrast with her crinite belly, yet one may think that she sterilized it by her insisting desperation. That semi-whole withers in a sea of snow while no movement is seen, no soul is heard, nothing except a mere whisper of lassitude.
------------

Did you figure out what was my other inspiration? Any feedback on the text itself? She loved it dearly, and asked me to do the same for every single one of her paintings. But she is not a perfect judge and neither am I, and I wouldn't want to write stuff for her that would hurt her work. That's why I'm asking for honest feedback from this great forum!

Cheers,
Melkiades