Thanks, Owlbow.

I take it that the concern is that one of the mugs described in the dictionary source might bear some inadvertent resemblance to some unknown person who might be visiting AWADtalk, and that if that unknown person were to click on the link that Dr. Bill supplied, that person might discover a Toby mug which reminded that person of himself or herself or someone close to them, resulting in an unintended insult to someone, possibly.

Fortunately, the link Dr. Bill has supplied doesn't work, and has never worked since it was first posted, so the improbable chain of events leading to an unintended insult to some unknown person by exposure to some unknown mug is, thankfully, not merely unlikely, but entirely impossible.

I know Dr. Bill will be as relieved as I am.

BTW I have never taken any particular notice of Toby mugs myself but, if I ever found one that resembled me, even in the cruellest of caricatures, I am sure I would buy it and display it both proudly and prominently in my office. Folks might think I had the caricature created specially for me at fabulous expense, giving convincing evidence of my extraordinary and endearing capacity for self-deprecation.