No Plutarch, that is your moral to my stories.

Well, you're always asking me if I "Get it?", themilum, so I thought I would make you proud of me by proving that I do "get it" before you felt the need to ask.

re "The understanding of reality is not the best approach to life, it is the only pursuit that makes life worth living."

Having missed the kudos you truly deserved from Wordwind*, I can understand why you would want to take my moral of your story and put it into your own words.

The heroes of history I spoke of are always fighting the establishment or the established view to extend our "understanding of reality".

While you may greet the new reality with open arms, themilum, I can assure you that those who lose stature or privilege by reason of it have no affection for progress. All of human history stands witness to that.

* Now who's "playing the martyr", themilum?

Did you suppose there would be no repercussions for defending Plutarch when no-one else would defend him?

The kindest thing I could do for you, themilum, would be to renounce you. But then I would have to renounce my own principles.

And what's a martyr without his principles?