or in other words, plutarch is once again saying, I am totally blameless and with out fault, this 'disagreement' is not in anyway related to my behavior. he is quite able to recognize Captfa is wrong,, and, yes, i do find vulgar words that are primarily used to describe female genitalia to be unsuitable for general use, but i do completely understand captfa frustration) but total unable to see his behavior for what it is. he insist that we are failing to act (because he is not privy to any private messaging that is going on!) for one unacceptable word from Captfa, but he bombards us with post after post of his musing, he takes up bandwidth with whole threads (over 100 posts!) having 'conversations with himself (as his aliases) and insist any one else (ie, non carpel tunnul posters) who behaved as captfa did would be banned. (does he want to be banned? is his problem that we are too tolerent of his behavior? maybe in his way of thinking, he see being banned as an honor? who knows, and who really cares?)

plutarch will respond to this --and again totaly ignore the content of my message, because he always has to have the last word.

i will go back to attempting to ignore his post, but unfortunately, he presence is like a pack a dogs. even when he isn't actively posting, he has left his 'mark' everywhere, and everwhere stinks of him.