Main Entry: mas·tur·ba·tion
Pronunciation: "mas-t&r-'bA-sh&n
Function: noun
: erotic stimulation (especially of one's own genital organs) commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation, occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies

Re: plutarch's comments in the fiddle faddle thread

Capfka: The word you have chosen to repeat again and again without provocation or encouragement, and now once again on another thread ["Laika"], is not one I personally would use in polite company, and, in fact, it is not one I would choose to use at all ... except now, upon considerable reflection, in reference to you --- because it is your chosen signature, and, more importantly, because you have chosen your signature most fittingly.

Henceforth, whenever I see you post anywhere, I will think of you by your signature.

But I will not demean myself or this Board by actually using it.

If, however, you have it within you to apologize, not to me but to the Board, I will cleanse my mind of the memory of your persistent obtuseness.

the word that plutarch is commenting on is twat.
Meanwhile, we have been subject to, in the fiddle faddle thread, and in many threads, to the verbal masturbation of plutarch (and his many aliases)

Verbal masturbation-- a way that plutarch satisfies his needs, by stroking himself, taking to himself, and ignoring other, except to occational fantasize about them, and how they are acting in opposition to the great plutarch.

because that's is what Plutarch does.. he interacts with other for a few posts, (to excite himself)and then he post again again in a form of verbal masturbation, until he satisfies himself, (and then the whole process starts all over again.)

many, including myself just stop opening threads he has 'contanimated' with his ejaculation. if they are opened, there are few post comments-- most of use are not just uninterested, but actually turned off by the goings on. (plutarch can go on and on, responding to his post as one of his alternate ego/sock puppets.. simulating interaction, while at the same time making it less and less likely there will be any.)

he states: The word you have chosen to repeat again and again without provocation or encouragement --
because he doesn't think his verbal masturbation is problem., or that his behaviour, is provocative.

When someone complains, he accuses them of being a member of a carpel tunnel cabal --theproblem always lies with someone else. He, like the driven snow, or the virgin mary, is pure and without sin.

Plutarch get a blog. post what ever you want. this BB is designed for interaction, and by and large it functions well.
you seem not to be intersted in interaction, but only in yourself, your veiws, your threads, your comments, your ability to have the last word. it is rude of you to subject us to your depravity.