What's to "settle", Rubrick?

Have you not read what I wrote? You wrote that you did not think that is was too much to ask that you stop. I addressed you and no-one else so your answer I took to be that you woudl stop. That's what I mean by settle. It's very simple.

Everything you have recommended to me is reasonable, as I have said, not only for me, but also for the "pack".

Again, you are not reading what I wrote. I did not recommend anything to anyone. I asked you and you alone to stop and, if that is reasonable then I suggest that you take the course of reason and do as you said you would.

That's what this is all about, Rubrick. Perhaps you are not familiar with the history of this matter.

History? I read posts and threads and see you constantly destroying them with your self-referencing banter, childishness and nonsense. This isn't history. This is recent. You may have a problem with some of the people on this board but that is no reason to destroy it for the rest of us. Everytime you make a personal attack on this board it ruins it for the rest of us. Does that make you feel good? It certainly doesn't make anyone else happy. I've only seen this attitude from you. This thread is a perfect example of your behaviour where you have failed to get into the spirit of the fun of it and have, instead, resorted to cheap attacks which are impossible not to notice. YOU have got to stop. I don't notice anyone else continuing a vendetta.

No matter. Those who have a need to know, know well enough.

Are you blind to your own actions? Your stubborness and hostility are destroying this board for everyone. I ask you kindly again to stop your actions and to desist from any more personal attacks or malicious references. Note that I am asking YOU, plutarch, and no-one else. You say that I am the voice of reason. Is that voice to be echoed by you or are you simply going to continue in your belligerent vein?