I still sense a lot of hostility in your reply despite your liberal use of smileys which poorly veil your obvious ire.

Who is this "pack" to whom you refer? Who is this "stranger"? and what is this insider carpal and non-carpal stuff you refer to? And what bullying are you talking about? If by "pack" you mean members of this forum then I am a member of the pack. The term carpal tunnel is neither a title nor a privilege - it is simply a level reached by posting x amount of times and has been attained by several people here simply because of their regular posts over several years. I am an "addict". You are an "enthusiast". These titles are not reflective of either of us but of our donation of time and effort to the board. How you will refer to yourself when you yourself become a "carpal tunnel"? You too will have become "one of the pack" as a result.

And you are mistaken. I did not recommend anything to you. I asked why you persisted with your nonsense and asked that you stop. The power of sweet reason is useless unless the person to whom it is addressed is responsive.

You answered me that from me it was not too much to ask of you to stop what I asked you to stop. I take that to mean, if you are a man of your word, that you will comply with what I asked and that, if you choose to continue here, you will post rationally, decently and coherently.

Is that settled?