Play on, jheem. And damned be he who first cries "Hold, enough!"

Well, thanks for the kind words. This leads me to a strange question but here goes: "Are you real?" I sometimes feel, when reading and posting to this group, that I am conversing with 'bots or Elizas or what-have-yous. (Maybe Tanzarian was right.) Whether than ask if "fnxrd" is a word, I would ask whether "fnxrd" means something in the absence of humans. In a den of textually infernal machines, spewing out itty-bitty nastigrams, can I possibly understand (not you necessarily, but at least what you type)? No, understand is probably not the right word. What is the inverse of "mean"? Using the passive is not enough. "Apple means X." ==> "X is meant by apple." / "I understand what you mean by 'apple'." / "X?" But I digress. At times, I feel that you and tsuwm and faldage and amemeba and grapho are all just the same aperiodic crystals or FSTs generating strings based on such things as arbitrary grammars, the current time and weather, and the input I (and some of my otherselves stuck in this Chinese room that is AWADtalk) provide. And maybe some of the other 'bots and avatars and meat-puppets and hand-socks left unnamed and unenumerated in the list above. Please don't take this as a personal attack. I'm truly curious. At times, I feel like one of the little clay golems under the thumb of the stranger in town in the Twain story.