thank you– I add humbly, half of all posting– or about as many, list Of Troy– not as long as posts from Jakarta- or points south but I did try and try again to draw in and ..

It was a thought– all could join in.. But not many did- I can only think it was not a lack of skill–quickly scanning post- shows skill abounds-but a failing– to hard? Or not hard at all? To witty? Of showing a total lack of wit? I wait for posting from all and sundry... not just a my own scant showings. I sought an out pouring-- not just from two or four but a flooding of words...rich and wild.. Moist with thought --growing daily...

a dry, arid scant showing is all I got – not a flood of words from all–only a flood from two. And small posts– small rain on a dry land-- nothing grows..

it is a joy that so many did try– and put out so much– and caught a mayday girl making a glaring faux pas–again and again- such a poor showing!

I would call you by sugar or syrup of hard working, flying bugs–how gross that sounds –but my thoughts–gold syrup–gold sugar--gold sugar liquid..Midas has not as much gold as I would wish to you..

So to a long night and holiday songs I go.. and as days grow long again, I might find I am wrong.. And this a just slow to start..that will fruit and grow in bright light of coming days or months.