OK, since I saw the views at this post totaled 666, I just had to add this...

But I do know when I have been slammed...

It's quite clear that you don't, since you haven't been... but, then again, you're, of course, welcome to define 'slammed' anyway you'd like, as long as you acknowledge others' comfortableness with defining it as they do... (please don't ask what that is ).

That's what this is really all about, de Troy.

For you *this may be the case, but the only evidence (oh my God , what did I just say ) to this lies in how frequent a single person posts... and then the person who is "running the show" in that respect is our dear Dr.Bill (aka. wwh)... not that there's anything (at all) wrong with that...

Depends on whether you are on the inside looking out, or on the outside looking in.

As you've said (and we all agree) this is a public forum... this ain't the 'bourgeoisie -vs- the proletariat'.

But I like your attitude. And it certainly would be great if AWADtalk is, or could become, the type of place you believe it is.

There's no place like home.... there's no place like home... there's no place like home... ...

I offered no offence to anyone until offence was offered to me.

I think I've been insulted. I offered you offence but you didn't take it. Not good enough, I guess. Hey, Faldage, I think he likes you...[giggle]

Those who occupy a position of influence (Now I know you're not talking about Faldage!) should be more, not less, careful about disparaging 'humor' than outsiders like myself, I think, because they have a built-in cheering section.

GO, Moss, GO! Go, Moss, GO! Go, Moss, GO!
Gimme an M... Gimme an O... Gimme an S... Gimme another S. What's it spell?!?
GooooooOOOOOOOO MOSS!

In deference to your exemplary diplomacy (call it what you want), I cede the last post to you, de Troy. [Just kidding.] I knew that.