I don't see this as a race, where coming in a second or two ahead of someone else makes a difference.. but with under 1000 uses, the word is new, and you introduced it here

You are too kind, de Troy.

But I can't take credit for introducing anyone to a new word thinking it was an emerging word.

I am no different than most of the other people who post here. I don't have time to track emerging words.

Google allows us to find emerging words once we know what they are, but as far as I know, it does not alert us to emerging words so that we can claim we have coined them for the first time.

No doubt, that service exists somewhere on the Net, but I am not really into that, personally.

A propos of that, I wonder how many people over the centuries have coined new words thinking their coinage was the first, without ever being disabused of the notion in their lifetime. Google makes it possible to debunk such delusions in seconds.

Actually, I don't think "urbanality" is such a terrific invention. It was just a play on words that seemed to work with the subject of this thread. That's all.

But, thanks for giving me undeserved credit for being in the vanguard of wordsmithing, de Troy. Wish I could lay claim to that.

If there was nothing snide implied in Faldage's remark, then he has my sincere apology.

Faldage created a certain tone when he suggested that I was "rolling stones" when I simply object to having stones rolled over me ... by Faldage or anyone else. In this, I am no different than anyone else, I believe.

Personally, I would hope that we can get beyond that, but someone has to make the first move. Or they can banish me, whatever "works" for them.