hey, i thought Faldage was complimenting you!

there are some of us, who are now just 'learning' what pasheema is (not me, but a 'uncool' friend of mine) and there are some (like you and my daughter) who always seem to know what the next trend will be, before the rest of us..

i knit.. early in the spring, i sent my daugther in law a package, and i includes a sampler, and directions for a half dozen 'semi fancy' stitches.. this fall, there are 3(three!) different knitting magazines that are featuring articles on the same subject! articles that no doubt got there start in the spring. -- did i start the 'trend'? hell no.. i just happened to 'have the same thought at the same time' and since three editors all thought it was 'a good idea', (read- something new--even though the stitches are old, they haven't been used/featured in knitted garments for a long while) they all selected to run similar articles..

the three writers, were they in cahoots? not with me, and i doubt with each other. they were all just quick to catch 'what was new' in the air.. as did you!
i don't see this as a race, where coming in a second or two ahead of someone else makes a difference.. but with under 1000 uses, the word is new, and you introduced it here. (and you are one of several people who 'pulled it out of the air' while the rest of us were sleeping!)good for you, and thanks!