Yes but, in this case, you are not overflowing intensely because you got the word wholesale from Latin, and also there is the component of backward flow.

HUH?
i know, on those occations that i have regurgated i have had a backward flow of food--going from my stomach to my mouth..(and included stomach acids, and other bodily fluids..Yuck!) and i am Yes, overflowing intensely--the cramps and contractions of the muscles involved are very intense!

of course i realize the word is sometimes use for 'learning' instead of the more common use in referring (or semi politely refering)to what in slang has 1000 or so terms,(blow donots, praying at the shrine of the porceline goddess,etc) and what the good doctors here might refer to as emesis (well, at least that what they call the little kidney shaped bowl they provide you with.. an emesis basin(and jump right in and correct me if i have spelt it wrong!))

and even regurgatated learning is something that seems to flow backwards rather intensely, and it has just as unpleasant after taste!