re:I am in a bad mood and I hate it that certain people always get congratulated and that it appears that if, quote-end-quote Dub-Dub says anything, I say anything, it automatically appears that an idiot has said anything. And I ain't an idiot though some of you people treat me like an idiot. I ain't perfect, but I ain't an idiot either.

WW, we poor, mortal creatures some times show hurbirs with those we would see as gods--forgetting those that we have elevated, are themselves but mere mortals, that we have put on pedistals..

sometimes it is our envy , sometimes, we are just careless, but never, meanness...

i am one who is amazed by the 'mild divertions' in word play.., and even this thread, has captivated me, while eluding me.. i am humbled by others word play here... and keep returning here to see new wonders!
ask me to find a noun or verb in a sentence, i can, but ask me to find words that can function as nouns, verbs, adverbs, and other part of speach, and you might as well ask me to serve the moon up as cheese with crackers. this is a great thread. thank you.