Certain lines have jumped off the movie screen as catch-phrases and then actually endured to become a permanent part of the language. Here's a few more-obvious ones:

"Go ahead, make my day."
--Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry

"You talkin' to me?...You talkin' to ME!!?"
--Robert DeNiro,Taxi Driver

"The usual suspects."
--Claude Raines, Casablanca

"I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.".
--Marlon Brando, The Godfather

They're baaaaaack!" (used interchangeably with he, she, we're, it's, etc)
--Little Girl, Poltergeist

"Smile when you say that."
--Humphrey Bogart, [ferget which movie...mebbe The Petrified Forest?]

And, of course, the now-omnipresent and much-variated

"Badges? We dun need no steenkin' badges!"
--The deputized Mexican Banditos in Mel Brooks' Blazing Saddles. ("roolz" here, of course )

Anybody have any others? Or corrections on these? (which I'm sure Faldo will be more-than-glad to provide, if necessary )

However, I'm looking for the ones that have really been integrated into the language. For instance, while "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" from Casablanca is often used tongue-in-cheek, it never really took on a life of it's own linguistically, so it wouldn't rank here. However, come to think of it, "We'll always have Paris" from the same film has taken on a sort of idiomatic life of it's own, meaning any special moment shared in memory, so that could qualify. In the same vein "Follow the yellow brick road", while often quoted meaning to keep on following a certain path, never crept out of it's original aura, so I'm not sure it would qualify here either. And if someone sez Schwarzenegger's I'll be back, I'll scream. OTH, I think his "Ostalevista, baby!" [sp?] needs to be here.

And "Be afraid. Be very afraid." was the promo on the poster for The Fly, I don't think Jeff Goldblum ever said it in the film, did he?