Well, I don't know what Word is, but that sounds like a good idea--checking, that is. I just do it here.

But--checking doesn't always save me from saying something different than I intended. That is complicated by the fact that I can be a bit impetuous. One thing that I have not yet perfected, Jazz., is to always engage brain before opening mouth (or fingers, here!). I hope for your sake that you catch on to doing that sooner.

I have noticed that posts on this board have gotten away from pointing out people's minor errors, such as spelling
mistakes. I have seen a great many myself that I know come
from the person simply being in a hurry, either to get on with what they're supposed to be doing, or just to go on to the next thread, or whatever. The larmoyancy thread really made it clear how much we all value our time, and also how much we value this Board. So--it seems to me that we appreciate each other, AND each others' situations, because so many are so similar.

Jazz., perhaps you got some private messages, "yelling at"
you. What was posted struck me more as statement of fact than negative criticism. But then--it wasn't directed at something I'd put, either! But there truly is all the difference in the world between a highly judgmental
"You're simple-minded", and bel's gracious, non-judgmental,
"your previous post came out as extremely condescending".
It's obvious you're very bright, and I for one wouldn't like to see you go.