Shona!

Here's your selection with my (admittedly without any authority) comments:

veterinary: vet-RIN-ur-ee - I'd find it well-nigh impossible to slur/elide the second 'e', and therefore I arrive at (bold marking the stronger of the accented syllables) VET-uh-RIN-uh-ree (the 'uh' standing for the schwa - bother; where's that inverted e when you want it?) Awkward as heck, innit?

colliery: COL-yur-ee Again, it wouldn't be a straightforward 'y' at the start of the second syllable, but a diphthongal one with a hint of 'i' (or short 'ee' if you prefer) at the start.

arbitrarily: ar-bih-TREHR-ih-lee I think I'm pretty close to this one. When doing the 'posh', however, I might move the stressed syllable to more of a TRAHR than TREHR... ulp.

(but arbitrary: AR-bih-tree) Would never slur the third syllable if I can help it. (Get me drinking, however, and it's a differench shtory...hic.)

And no, I would never attempt to pronounce arbitrarily with an initial syllable stress... Ye gods and little fishesonbikes! Tell Nigel to go away and leave me at least partly content with me unacknowledge lapsi linguae (pig Latin for those who don't know that four legs is good, two legs bad!!)