In reply to:

If everyone here is as empathetic I have found a happy place that I hope you will let me join .... I promise to mind my manners and think and check before post.

Welcome to the club, wow! When I first arrived, I blundered in with so many questions that had already been answered, a new acronym was coined in recognition of my total lack of finesse. Yet Another Rehashed Topic, and judging by your contributions thus far, my position as yartist laureate is under no threat.
On a slightly more serious note, the archive of posts here is huge. Bear that in mind when you use the search function, looking for keywords in an attempt to avoid yarting. I would suggest that if you don't find something in a relatively short period of time, jump right in. Someone will be able to provide a link as tsuwm did, and you will have saved yourself hours of hunting through a very distracting haystack looking for a specific needle. If someone as inept as I can eventually fit in, I'm sure you will have no trouble. SHARE AND ENJOY.