musihond - either of two southern weasels that emit a fetid odor when disturbed.

muleta
n.
5Sp, muleta, crutch, orig. dim. of mula, a she-mule < L mulus, MULE16 a red flannel cloth draped over a stick and manipulated by the matador in his series of passes

muleteer = mule driver

mullet
n.,
pl. 3lets or 3let 5ME molet < OFr mulet, dim. < L mullus, red mullet < Gr myllos, kind of fish < ? IE base *mel3: see MULE26
1 any of a family (Mugilidae) of edible, spiny-finned percoid fishes, both freshwater and marine, having a small mouth and feeble teeth; esp., a striped species (Mugil cephalus)
2 any goatfish; esp., a species (Mullus auratus) with reddish or golden scales
3 mullet (mu’lit) Any haircut where the sides and the top of the hair are cut significantly shorter than the back.

Munchausen , Baron (Karl Friedrich Hieronymus von M=nchhausen) 1720-97; Ger. soldier & adventurer known for his exaggerated tales of his exploits, esp. as collected by Rudolf Erich Raspe (1737-94), Ger. writer in England

muniment
n.
5ME < Anglo-Fr < OFr < L munimentum, a fortification, defense, protection < munire, to furnish with walls, fortify: see MUNITIONS6
1 [Rare] a means of protection or defense
2 5ML munimentum6 [pl.] Law a document or documents serving as evidence of inheritances, title to property, etc.

mundungus
n.
5orig. facetious use of Sp mondongo, tripe6 [Archaic] a dark, smelly tobacco

murine
adj.
5L murinus < mus (gen. muris), MOUSE6 of the murids, or family of rodents including the Old World rats and mice
n.
a murine rodent
Murine – a proprietary over the counter eye drop. Let us hope it is not rat piss.

murre 7msr8
n.,
pl. murres or murre 5< ?6 any of a genus (Uria) of swimming and diving alcidine shorebirds
I saw on internet recently that it had been discovered that they nest high up in redwood trees

murrelet
n.
5prec. + 3LET6 any of a number of small auklike birds found chiefly on N Pacific islands

museology. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth 1) museology. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.
...The discipline of museum design, organization, and management. muse·o·logi·cal (-lji-kl) -ADJECTIVEmuse·o·logi·cal·ly -ADVERBmuse·olo·gist -NOUN...Edition. 2000.
...The discipline of museum design, organization, and management. muse·o·logi·cal (-lji-kl) -ADJECTIVEmuse·o·logi·cal·ly -ADVERBmuse·olo·gist -NOUN...

mycetismus - mushroom poisoning

myotonia
n.
5MYO3 + TON(IC) + 3IA6 prolonged involuntary muscular spasm, often a manifestation of certain diseases of muscles
my#o[ton$ic 73t9n4ik8
adj.