Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#74512 06/29/02 01:52 PM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Just out of curiousity, who's the preson who was "playing god" when he/she started this thread?

#74513 06/29/02 02:02 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I don't know, what do you think? think the vote is going to go against him? of course, if it does, he complaint will be, "its not fair", or may be the poster called god isn't really god.. or that 30 or 40 or 50 votes against him isn't enough, he wants anyone who ever registered, to vote.. no, not quite.. he wants all his sock puppets to vote, but not the others...and he'll decide who can vote and who can't.

i remember hearing a story like this.. i remember, lucifer, he too, challenged god.. nowday he is more commonly known as the devil..

the whole questioning, is just another standard Keiva trick.. boring really, we have learned them by now..
but in case you just joined us..
see
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=73423

Dr bill thinks i am wrong to call keiva a dullard.. but really, he is.. sure, he can mechanically look things up, and provide us with oodles of googles.. but really, inteligent, creative thought? Nah. he has a few little tricks, well practiced, like a horse that has learned to count...

#74514 06/29/02 02:19 PM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
"god", among other questions, is this vote to be by secret ballot?

Or will everyone know who each individual voted -- so that one side can intimidate those who disagree with them? By threatening, "If you agree with Keiva in any way, you'll become the next target."

As was done, for example, at
http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=74641.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Excellent! extremely well done!
Why some one, out of context might think i was taking about banning yet an other person! I was of course resonding to your wife, *remember her? Ewein aka as liz, lizzy, nancy, from seattle? oh surely you remember her! and the subject was you.

she was suggesting this was the most disfunctional place she knew.. (feels like home, does it honey?)

and yes, sure, i'd be happy to not see her name again either. but it hasn't been put to a vote.. and besides,

she seems on one level to be capible of thought, she is a professional in a demanding field.. you know what, i could live with her posting her.. i might not like her, but with out you here, she might actualy function as whole thinking being.

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear of troy: I deplore your unkind remarks addressed to ewein. They do nothing but
impugn your sense of justice. If she erred in the beginning, she ;has more than
adequately made up for that since.
Stick to the only important issue. Keiva used extortion to evade justified banning.
That is not to be countenanced. Keiva: you will never be welcome here.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
No bill, she has continued. she keeps exorting us to ignore his posts... even as she complains about ours..
she knew her husband was on his way to lansing MI, where who knows what harm he could have done.. and says, oh, i didn't think i needed to mention it.. at the same time she is claiming to be terrified by someone telling keiva to drop dead.

he lies, and she swears to it.

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear of troy: The only thing that matters is that Keiva
used extortion to gain re-instatement.He is therefore
unwelcome in AWADtalk.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,344
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 782 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,546
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,918
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith