Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Carpal Tunnel
Online Content
Carpal Tunnel
W
Were we supposed to draw any conclusions from the date of the original post on this thread?

(Watch out, Ludo, the goblins'll find out you're here!)

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Well friends

After conducting a number of spot checks on your general grooming, it has come to my attention that none of you have taken my new rules seriously. What's more, I can still get a whiff of that darn teddy bear - I know he's around here somewhere. Shame on you all - especially those of you who are providing a safe house for that cloth-earred, mange-ridden twit.

However, all this is of little consequence to the superior likes of me, for I have been head-hunted by very important people in very important places who require me to do some very important work, in a GTed-free zone. So there - their gain is your loss.

Goldilocks (Ms)(former Ludo Lovely)

D
addict
addict
D
Were we supposed to draw any conclusions from the date of the original post on this thread?

I think we were meant to draw conclusions from the post as a whole.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Howye fokes

I think someone was pullen Loxy's leg when they told her that she'd got the job of AWAD moderater. I wonder who meself...

Anyways, I see that her head has being hunted - fair play ta whoever did that ta her. I hope they were waren gloves though - cos I wouldn't touch that bleached head of hers in a fit.

Between yerself and meself, word on the street has it that the real reason she left was cos AWAD wouldn't give her a space in the parken lot ta park her high horse.

Now fer ya

GallantTed

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear Gallant Ted: Please tell the truth: Do you sometimes sing soprano?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Howya Dr Bill

How is things with ya? I'm not sure what yer question implys - or infers fer that matter. It could mean loads of different things. I might even have ta sing dum on this one but....

I'm not a grass, if that's what ya mean. I was never in the mob neither (not that they never tried ta head hunt me - everyone wants a piece of Ted, ya see).

MadDogTed, believe it or not, has a beautiful singen vice. He might be a few bob short of the full shillen - but he's a grate tenner altagather. I, meself do be doen a bit of singen in the shower.

Hope this answers yer query

Be seein ya

GallantTed

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear Gallant Ted: If you and Goldilocks sang, would it be a solo or a duet?

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
a solo or a duet?

Perhaps a duet via xöömi.

J
old hand
old hand
J
If you and Goldilocks sang, would it be a solo or a duet?

If a person with split personalities threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Howye fokes

I answered Dr Bill's query hours ago - but as it's not on screen, I can only demise that I fergot ta post it! Sorry about that fokes.

Anyways, I was sayen that as I only sing in the shower it would be a fierce crime against everythin if I sang a duet with THAT woman.

Ya can rest insured though, that we're two completely different characters. (I'm an A major and she's a F flat).

Hope this answers yer query and it posts this time.

GallantTed

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,345
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (wofahulicodoc), 889 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,547
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,918
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith