Wordsmith Talk

About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Although Rubrick's words are not the one's I would use, in looking beyond them, there is sentiment that he *echoes quite accurately, IMHO of course.

I'm also inclined to agree with AnnaS' assesment, with one slight exception: I don't *suspect it. I'm just happy your attempts at resolving your internal 'control issues' (I hate to use those words, but in this case it's as *clear as I can make it) externally (specifically here) have failed and will fail, as they should. This is not the place for "it", and certainly not the place to establish the last word of some imaginary competition. It is obvious you and I (you and a lot of people, for that matter) have differences that will never be resolved, and it must be clear your attempts and methods at that are unwelcomed.

Sir, you are truly a wordsmith... you just happen to be building something considerably different than was the intent here. Silence wasn't one of them.

#57203 02/20/02 03:35 AM
B
veteran
veteran
B
Well, Ken, in spite of the fact that I vowed I would never again respond to any of your posts, since you invite input, I repeat what I told you in private: your conduct on this board has been outrageous, unconscionable and unforgivable. Yes, there are others whose conduct and language is open to criticism Shame on you, Rubrick! but that doesn't excuse you. It's a pity, because, as I have told you, I have enjoyed many of your contributions. But you have this axe that you insist on grinding, you can't just call it a day and start over, and you insist on trying (totally without success) to justify yourself. You just can't shut up about how you are misunderstood and misused, and you keep on getting in digs at other members and trying to line up allies and, in general, sowing discord.

Do you now, at long last, have the idea: WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR/READ IT ANY MORE !!!

If, as you claim, AWAD means something positive to you, shut up totally (I don't say, as I was first going to say, go away.) If you can get yourself in a positive state of mind, I suggest maybe you might want to take the suggestion made above and rejoin under a different name, because I assure you that I, like others, will not respond to any message or read any post with the name Keiva.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,331
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 955 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,542
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith