Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#55935 02/11/02 12:08 AM
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Believe me, Jackie, it never would've occurred to me either! Just happened to surf into that talk show with these two guys on, thanks to my trusty remote! (I hate the 5 minutes-plus of commercials these days, and always have to go a-wanderin'!)

By the way, the first hit on Google is a demo of one of their, uh, characters. But if anyone wants a look you'll have to find it for yourself...Far be it from me to feel directly responsible for leading someone so errantly far off the beaten path!

#55936 02/11/02 12:15 AM
H
hev Offline
addict
addict
H
And where have the ladies of the board been lurking today?

I'm here, I'm here (just in a completely different time zone) and Jackie has been here.

Perhaps enjoying of bit of puppetry...hmmm?

Au contraire, W'ON. Conducting a philanthropic study on this board.. studying the male species at play! Y'all are having a lot of fun, I see...

Hev

"no longer a stranger..."

#55937 02/11/02 05:24 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Jackie:

Your mentioning this reminded me of something that I had not thought about in almost 30 years. I had a bet with a lady at work for dinner and a movie. Can't remember the subject of the bet, can't remember who won, can't remember the dinner. But the movie!!!

We decided on the spur of the moment to see "The Groove Tube", a disjointed series of skits based on commercial television. One of the skits featured a penis and associated appendages, with a plastic eye glued to the scrotum over each testicle. It took us about 30 seconds to realize what this talking head was and suddenly we were both laughing so hard our ribs hurt. But the most interesting thing was that no one else in the audience got the joke for at least a minute after we started laughing.

I've often wondered what that said about us.

And now I wonder if these guys might not have stolen this idea from that movie.

TEd

TEd
C
C
'parently they soak things in bowls of ice water after each show to (ahem) remove the swelling.

There's a new one. Men trying to make the 'swelling' go down.....

C
C
I regret that I'll have to wait until I get home to view the webpage...I'm afraid Big Brother and his Firewall might get this hit.

Wonder what my husband will think when he sees me open to performing penis'? What would the men of this page say to their wives if they saw them viewing the same???

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
What would the men of this page say to their wives if they saw them viewing the same???

"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught."
-- Winston Churchill

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Do I see a pattern here, Whit? You've given us
this thread,
and another bobbit attack, [choice of "red" is deliberate ]
and Freeze the Balls Off a Brass Monkey,
and made "off hand" reference to Loreena Bobbbit.

Whit, you're my kinda guy!

http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=wordplay&Number=54103
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=miscellany&Number=49085
http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=miscellany&Number=50313

A
addict
addict
A
Whit, you're my kinda guy!

Keiva? A man is your kinda guy if he starts discussions about other men's genitals being cut off, frozen off, and manipulated into hamburgers? OH MY!!!!

B
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
B
The duo was a smash hit at the Comedy Festival here in Montreal. They even had to tack on an extra show because of the overwhelming public demand.

What I really wonder though, is not how they came up with all these penile gymnastics (boys will be boys and as such, well, generally play with themselves somewhat) but how exactly did they bring it up *to one another*.

I mean, were they sitting there one day, watching the telly when Simon turns to David and says, "hey, I can make a my penis look like the Eiffel Tower, wanna see??" And, David says what..."ya sure, lookie mine"

F.Y.I. The BEST time to visit Montréal is during the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival. There are humourists from all over the globe. Everybody has a fabulous time. Here is a site if you are interested...

http://www.hahaha.com/index.ch2

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Well, after all, they are standup comedians. But they don't appeal to the Chinese, who are well known for being inscrotable.

TEd
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,361
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 647 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,557
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,919
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith