Wordsmith.org: the magic of words

Wordsmith Talk

About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Re: ¡No habla español! by A C Bowden @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

IGNORE E ---> G GRINGO
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Something we forgot by May @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

as❃teriskbate and switch- Now you know the basik plot
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Re: Emergency braking by A C Bowden @ 05/21/15 08:17 PM

My chance of survival was low When a street tramrail caught my shoe's toe; But although I was stuck, I had some good luck, For the trams on that day were quite slow. DIACONATE – DIGHT
Looking for (writers, speakers, ...)
Jump to new posts Re: looking for participants in a fun word association by Cowboy_Monkey @ 05/21/15 01:34 AM

CRAP! Like I put a dollar bill in a change machine and nothing came out.
Jump to new posts Re: "The Right Answer" + Why by Cowboy_Monkey @ 05/21/15 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: ebichuhamster"What is the cost?" If this question is asked without fail, one can escape sanity. Hello World. Cost is a made-up word...like money or food or sex or beer.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a name... by Cowboy_Monkey @ 05/21/15 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: twosleepyI'd like to tap the creative minds on this board for an ear-catching company name. Here is a description of the company: This company will design, manufacture and (maybe) distribute lighting products for residential an
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Baby Powder, Religious Gas...Plus a Mule and More by Cowboy_Monkey @ 05/20/15 11:43 PM

Why do they call baby powder baby powder? Grannies use the bulk of this magically scented dust. They're bigger, magnitudes bigger, especially in the buttocks. They can go through a shake-can or two per-week. Probably could use more in one "sprinkling
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Re: hogwash by BranShea @ 05/19/15 05:19 AM

Dear Hogmaster, A sudden strike of spiderism took me to this post. As the current inmates of this board did not react at all whatsoever, I just want to say that if you have the WORD and if some other old or new appreciators of the good old game wou
Forum Stats
8829 Members
16 Forums
13831 Topics
217658 Posts

Max Online: 3341 @ 12/09/11 02:15 PM
Newest Members
ggia, dcfhnjrth, Angela, vishuma1954, Akella80
8829 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 47 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
LukeJavan8 63
endymion6 44
wofahulicodoc 41
A C Bowden 7
Cowboy_Monkey 7
Tromboniator 5
May 2
BranShea 1
T_V 1
Top Posters
wwh 13858
Faldage 13803
Jackie 11613
tsuwm 10528
LukeJavan8 7258
Buffalo Shrdlu 7210
AnnaStrophic 6511
Wordwind 6296
wofahulicodoc 5611
of troy 5400

Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 2014 Wordsmith