Wordsmith.org: the magic of words

Wordsmith Talk

About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Information and announcements
Jump to new posts watches hermes bracelets are good enough for the m by jiujieaaa @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

The gas consumption of this ring is at 625 grams per hour. Its recommended application and vessel capacities are also the same as the above items. Author Bio:Why make your personal horse hair Bracelet? I have been a crafty kind of Cowgirl my complete
Jump to new posts followed in most tiffany jewelry places in Ireland by jiujieaaa @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

A pearl necklace can look beautiful on a bride, or complement a white shirt.You will find 2 various sorts of black pearl necklace which greatly influence the price with the necklace.This custom is also followed in most tiffany jewelry places in Irela
Jump to new posts successfully pass the tiffany and co bracelet ring by jiujieaaa @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

So go now, find that one ring that fits your style and liking.If this type of jewelry is worn by an aged people or middle aged people then this type of jewelry comes in a sober design.They show a status.GarnetsLengthsIt can be a symbol of love, of fr
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts what are friends for, anyway? by wofahulicodoc @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I thought UNFIRED was going to go to FRIEND, and here FRINGED could go there too. But who am I to point a FINGER at anybody? The concept is (D-->O) FOREIGN to me.
Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Re: IMPECUNIOUS by wofahulicodoc @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Wordplay and fun
Jump to new posts Re: Becalmed by wofahulicodoc @ 04/21/14 02:37 PM

I have something in mind; give me a little while to work on it...
Forum Stats
8690 Members
16 Forums
13786 Topics
213059 Posts

Max Online: 3341 @ 12/09/11 02:15 PM
Newest Members
jiujieaaa, efghij655407, sa'a, csmoore, Jane Luckner
8689 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters (30 Days)
wofahulicodoc 79
LukeJavan8 59
endymion6 57
jenny jenny 50
Tromboniator 13
Faldage 5
jiujieaaa 3
Mercur10 1
Jane Luckner 1
MR LOGOPHILE 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 2014 Wordsmith