Dear TEd,

I'll be on the lookout for the 'evil twin'. I actually work with a person who goes by Ted/Ed interchangably, and seeing your name (what does one call it in here?) is a bit haunting, but now I'm over it.

I appreciate your thoughful reply. I'm so new in here, that it was a bit surprising when I popped into this thread of discussion. I didn't really want to go this way with my thoughts in the few spare moments I have. But this is a community of sorts, and as one of those ultra-liberals you hope to eradicate, I'm open minded enough to go with the flow, for a while.

So, thank you for that window into your world. And I appreciate the recommendation on the book, but there's absolutely no chance I'll ever be blinded by the right, so I may pass here. I can't seem to read anything substantive these days anyway. My mind is restless, hence I'm rooting around in here with all of you, when I should be writing on my own.

I am looking for lines of inquiry, though. And am pleased to make your acquaintance.

mm

ps Is this the worst spell checker on line? Seems inappropriate for AWAD, n'est-ce pas?