Poor old Omar, my favourite poet!

Original English Text:
Ah, Love. If thou and I could but conspire with fate to overturn this sorry state of things entire, would we not shatter it to bits and then reshape nearer to our hearts desire.
Translated to French:
Ampèreheure, Amour. Si le thou et moi pourrions mais conspirer avec le destin à retourner cet état désolé de choses entières, nous pas le brisons au peu et puis le remodelons plus près à notre désir de coeurs.

Translated back to English:
Ampèreheure, Love. If the thou and me could but to conspire with the destiny to turn over this sorry state of whole things, we not let us break it with little and then let us reorganize it more close with our desire of hearts.

Translated to German:
Ampèreheure, Liebe. Wenn das thou und ich aber, sich mit dem Schicksal zu verschw50ren, diesen traurigen Zustand der vollständigen Sachen umzudrehen könnten, ließen wir nicht uns ihn mit wenig und brechen ließen uns dann ihn mit unserem Wunsch der Herzen nahe reorganisieren.

Ampèreheure, love. If thou and I however, with the fate to verschw50ren, this sad condition of the complete things turn could, we did not leave him to us with few and to break let reorganize us then him with our desire of the hearts close.

Translated to Italian:
Ampèreheure, amore. Se il thou e la I tuttavia, con il destino a verschw50ren, questo stato triste della girata completa di cose potessero, non lo abbiamo affidato noi con pochi ed alla rottura lasci li riorganizzano allora lui con il nostro desiderio dei cuori vicini.

Ampèreheure, love. If the thou and however, with the destiny to verschw50ren, this sad state of the complete turn of things could, we with little have not entrusted it and to the breach lasci they then reorganize them he with our desire of the near hearts.

Translated to Portuguese:
Ampèreheure, amor. Se o thou e entretanto, com o destiny a verschw50ren, este estado sad da volta completa das coisas poderia, nós com pouco não entrusted a e ao lasci da ruptura reorganize então as ele com nosso desejo dos corações próximos.

Ampèreheure, love. If he thou it and however, with destiny verschw50ren, this state sad of the complete return of the things could, we with little not entrusted and to lasci of the rupture it with our desire of the next hearts reorganizes then.

Translated to Spanish:
Ampèreheure, amor. Si él thou él y sin embargo, con el destino verschw50ren, este estado triste de la vuelta completa de las cosas podría, nosotros con no confiado poco y al lasci de la ruptura que con nuestro deseo de los corazones siguientes entonces reorganiza.

Ampèreheure, love. If he thou he and nevertheless, with the destiny verschw50ren, this sad state of the complete return of the things could, we with not trusted little and to lasci of the rupture that with our desire of the following hearts then reorganizes.