------------------------------------------------------------
Original English Text

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more."

Translated to French:

Une fois sur un minuit morne, alors que je pondered, faible et lassez-vous, au-dessus des beaucoup d'un volume étrange et curieux de lore oublié, alors que j'inclinais la tête, presque napping, soudainement là est venu un tapement, en date d'environ une doucement RAP, RAP à ma porte de chambre. "'Tis un certain visiteur, " J'ai murmuré, "tapping à ma porte de chambre seulement ceci, et à rien more."

Translated back to English ( Not bad you romanic frogies, but the rhyme scheme sucks.)

Once over one midnight dull, whereas I pondered, weak and you weary, above much a volume strange and curious about lore forgotten, whereas I inclined the head, almost napping, suddenly there came a tapping, in date of approximately gently a RAP, RAP with my door of room. "' Tis a certain visitor, " I murmured, "tapping with my door of room only this, and with nothing more."

Translated to German
Einmal über einem Mitternacht stumpf, während ich pondered, schwach und Sie träge, über vielem eine Ausgabe merkwürdig und neugierig über das lore vergessen, während I, das der Kopf, fast napping, plötzlich geneigt ist dort, im Datum eines RAP, RAP mit meiner Tür des Raumes ungefähr leicht klopfen kam. "' Tis ein bestimmter Besucher, " Ich murmured und "tapping mit meiner Tür des Raumes nur dieses und mit nichts more."

Translated back to English (once over a midnight blunt?...gee, it gains a certain directness in german doesn't it)

Once over midnight blunt, while I pond-talk, weakly and you slowly-acting, over vielem an expenditure strangely and curiously over truck forget, during I, which the head, nearly napping, is suddenly bent there, in the date of a RAP, RAP with my door of the area knocks approximately easy came. "' Tis a certain visitor, " I murmured and "tapping with my door of the area only this and with nothing more."

Translated to Italian

Una volta la mezzanotte dell'eccedenza smussata, mentre stagno-comunico, debolmente e voi chevi comportate sconosciuto, sopra il vielem un dispendio e stranamente camion dell'eccedenza si dimenticano, durante la I, quale la testa, quasi napping, è piegata improvvisamente là, nella data di un RAP, RAP con il mio portello dei colpi di zona approssimativamente facili è venuto. "' Tis un ospite sicuro, " Murmured e "tapping con il mio portello della zona soltanto questa e con niente more."

Translated back to English ( the italians are noted for their love affair with cars and trucks.)

Once the midnight of the dulled surplus, while pond-I communicate, weakly and you chevi involved disowned, over vielem dispendio and strangely a truck of the surplus are forgotten, during the I, which the head, nearly napping, is folded without warning here, in the date of a RAP, RAP with my hatch of the approximately easy blows of zone has come. "' Tis a sure host, " Murmured and "tapping with my hatch of the zone only this and with nothing more."

Translated to Portuguese

Uma vez a meia-noite do dulled o excesso, quando a lagoa-Eu se comunicar, fraca e você chevi envolvido disowned, dispendio excedente do vielem e um caminhão do excesso é esquecido estranha, durante o I, que a cabeça, napping quase, é dobrada sem advertir aqui, na data de um RAP, RAP com meu portal dos sopros aproximadamente fáceis da zona veio. "' Tis um anfitrião certo, " Murmured e "tapping com meu portal da zona somente esta e com nada more."

Translated back to English (OK portguese, who is this Lagoa-Eu, where did he come from?)

A time the midnight of dulled the excess, when Lagoa-Eu if to communicate, weak and involved you chevi disowned, exceeding dispendio of vielem it and a truck of the excess is forgotten stranger, during the I, who the head, napping almost, is folded without warning here, in the date of a RAP, RAP with my vestibule of the approximately easy blows of the zone came. "' Tis a certain host, " Murmured and "tapping with my vestibule of the zone only this and with nothing more."

Translated to Spanish

Una época la medianoche de dulled el exceso, cuando Lagoa-lagoa-Eu si para comunicarse, débil e implicado usted chevi disowned, excediendo el dispendio del vielem él y un carro del exceso es extranjero olvidado, durante el I, que vino la cabeza, casi napping, se dobla sin el cuidado aquí, en la fecha de un RAP, RAP con mi vestíbulo de los soplos aproximadamente fáciles de la zona. "' Tis cierto anfitrión, " Murmured y el "tapping con mi vestíbulo de la zona solamente esta y con nada more."

Translated back to English ( who is this Lagoa-lagoa-Eu, where did he come from?)

A time the midnight of dulled the excess, when Lagoa-lagoa-Eu if to communicate, weak and implied you chevi disowned, exceeding dispendio vielem he and a car of the excess foreign is forgotten, during the I, that came the head, almost napping, bends here without the care, in the date of a RAP, RAP with my lobby of the approximately easy blowings of the zone. "' Certain Tis host, " Murmured and "tapping with my lobby of the zone only this and with anything more."