here are lines for someone's "word" related posts about myrrh
The character Myrrhine, a young and sexy wife, appears in the bawdy comedy-drama Lysistrata by Aristophanes.
... Aristophanes would in fact have used the more earthy, "street-language" of his day.
...there remains the possibility that there was, in greek, a linguistic connection between the anatomical word and the substance myrrh. Here my research ends

the substance of the post was to relate myrrh, tenuously to a slur word for women.

the substance of my post, was to explore why aromatic plant oils were valuable, and how one aromatic oil (lavender) has a name directly related to the use of aromatic oils in past times.
it also refered to a word introduced in another thread, by Dr bill, about a strigil.. (a tool used with oils, when oils are used to wash)

as i researched it, i found some other interesting words origins, (the etymologoy of culture i thought facinating)
but i guess i didn't stick to myrrh specifically, nor did i go off on to the tangent of using earthy street language terms for as womans names.

it doesn't matter how many times you tell the same lie, its still a lie. repeation doesn't make something true. yes earthy 'street language' words, insulting words, exist. go out on a street corner and use them if you want.