Ewein is really sorry, and she has made her apologies, and has learned her lesson. So I guess we’ll have to take her at her word. So what is her word? Is it worth taking her word for anything?

Well on April 30, she posted a thread, headed:
Good-bye
Posted by ewein (member)
Posted on Tue Apr 30 15:57:28 2002
For the good of the Board I see myself turning into a crabby old lady here!, I have decided to leave. Others have told me to forget about the unfairness on the board and to just post words.
Perhaps some people can do that, but I cannot.

And then she posted a good many more things, before posting on May 31,

Fri May 31 09:52:17 2002
This will be ewein's last post. I know; I have said that before.

And on June 4th, she posted
ewein
(member) Posted on Tue Jun 4 19:16:34 2002
For any of the oldtimers who are still lurking on this board (Pheonix?), I apologize for any hurt I have caused anyone by coming to this board with false assumptions. It was clearly a mistake--a mistake for which I have dearly paid. I am sorry. Nancy

While I have decided to no longer post on this board, I may return from time to time if comments concern me.

That last sentence is an interesting one, I have decide to no longer post here, followed by I may return from time to time if comments concern me.

So the answer is, ewein has made her last post, till she makes another one. Or in other words, what she said on April 30, and again on May 31, as part of long plea for forgiveness and understanding, to wit, This will be ewein's last post., is a meaningless statement.

And I apologize for any hurt I have caused anyone by coming to this board with false assumptions. She is sorry for coming to the board with false assumptions, but not for creating false assumptions. She sorry for what, thinking the worst of us? Is she sorry for lying to us? I don’t know, she doesn't say that.

So believe her, if you wish, when she says “I’m sorry” ‘cause this time, unlike the other times, she is telling the truth, and you can take her at her word..

I am sure she is telling the truth, her version of the truth, which is a very flexible, and only bears a passing resemblances to what most of know as the truth. For example, when she was challenged about knowing Keiva, and being partisan, she replied

ewein (newbie)
Posted on Fri Apr 12 22:28:36 2002
Just for the record, Keiva and I have never spoken via private messages, though I have spoken to many others that way. You seem kind of cute to me. Ewein

Which is perhaps true, but she failed to mention, that by private message, she meant the Private Message system here on AWAD– since she most assuredly had private conversations with Keiva, her husband, and she was most certainly biased on his behalf, as any wife would be.

So her answer, while technically ‘true’ is, in fact, a rather bold faced lie, a lie ewein repeated in several PM’s, (that is private messages send via the AWAD system) saying she was not related to Keiva, (well, she doesn’t share any DNA with him, that is true, but she and he are family), and that she didn’t know Keiva (my guess here is, she didn’t mean the biblical sense, since they do have several kids, meaning she does know him in at least one sense.)

Lots of people have been married to a spouse that they sometimes feel they ‘don’t know’ after 20 years of marriage. But ewein, consistently failed to mention that she was married to Keiva. I guess she didn’t think that fact was relevant, even if it was truthful. In her profile, now deleted, she claimed to be mid twenties, and living in Seattle, a good 1500 miles away from where she really lived.. She didn’t just leave her profile blank, she filled it with lies.

Ewein had no qualms about posting a line from Jackie’s private email on the board, but when Consuelo did the same thing, and posted a the contents of a private message she had receive from Keiva, then ewein had this to say :

An Appeal again.. April 29th
ewein (member)
Posted on Sun Apr 28 20:19:32 2002
I just don't get all this nastiness toward someone who was merely defending himself ...Re: Consuelo's for making something public that was said in anger in private...

That was just after Consuelo posted Keiva’s threat to nuke the board.

Ewein (member) Posted on Sat Jun 1 01:38:24 2002
..... However, I do need to say publicly that it was my decision to come to the board, and not Ken's. I certainly don't "take his side in any battle" or I wouldn't have started this thread.

An interesting statement .. But if you do a search by name on her name, you’ll find from day one, ewein has been a staunch supporter of Keiva, and did nothing but point out how wonderful he was, and how abused he was by other members of AWAD.

So, ewein, there are your words. Looking at them, I ask you, why should I believe a single word you state? Because this time you say you are telling the truth? Can I at least ask, which truth that is?

You started with your first post, lying about being home with a sick child. And you have rather consistently lied since then. But, now, in a sudden change of character, you are telling the truth.
Well, maybe, the truth, or sort of the truth, or something like the truth, or maybe be just something with the letter t in it.

Up from the ashes.