>>As to your question, my first thought was, "grotesque" and then "ungrammatical."

Perhaps its a case of immersion therapy, but any initial reservations I may have had to such words have disappeared after years of exposure to software product names like WinZip, VirusScan and QuickTime. IT industry marketers have in fact abandoned nearly all rules about case, with names like AutoCAD and pcANYWHERE. Even the press picked up on this, referring to the phenomenal increase in market capitalization of such companies. (Sorry!).

Programmers, too, have sought refuge in this technique from that formerly ubiquitous character, Underbar (or Underscore), in cases where the software system dictates a single word but they have a complicated variable or subroutine to name. So read_drawing_param_file has become readDrawingParamFile (yes, usually no initial capital, again just like the software company about to float).

One of my pet hates is the proper noun with no capitals, eg the pop group silverchair, or the IT company eisa, because on a quick read of a sentence I sometimes miss the fact that a name has been mentioned. If indeed, the name of the company/product/whatever is already an accepted word or expression, like strawberry jam for example, it can only lead to mass confusion.