Welcome, Josh. I tried your site, and as usual got immediately sidetracked (hi, WW!). I went to OneLook for something I hardly remember now--oh yes, soily--and was scrolling down when I caught sight of this intriguing word: seizin. (No g.) Here's what it said: Seizin (n.) Possession; possession of an estate of froehold. It may be either in deed or in law; the former when there is actual possession, the latter when there is a right to such possession by construction of law. In some of the United States seizin means merely ownership. Made me think of "What's the reason for the seizin", etc.!

So--what the heck is a froehold? If you didn't have enough of a toehold on your froehold, would you be subject to a fit of seizin? I scrolled on down to see if I could LIU in OneLook (couldn't), and got reminded of this other delightful word: Syzygy (n.) The point of an orbit, as of the moon or a planet, at which it is in conjunction or opposition; -- commonly used in the plural.

Syzygy (n.) The coupling together of different feet; as, in Greek verse, an iambic syzygy.

Syzygy (n.) Any one of the segments of an arm of a crinoid composed of two joints so closely united that the line of union is obliterated on the outer, though visible on the inner, side.

Syzygy (n.) The immovable union of two joints of a crinoidal arm.

Thanks, Josh, for giving me some smiles today. (What can I say--I'm easily entertained!)