in a parallel universe, modestgoddess suggests: I thought I'd had an original thought - is there such a thing anymore?

I think the answer is YES but,
Let's quibble...

original?
Every particle in the universe is original if only inasmuch as each occupies a unit of space peculiar to itself. It follows that every construction built from these is therefore original so obviously that can't be the question that tsuwm is asking.

thought?
If a particle is real then a "thought" is a million times more real. The most minute bit of a "thought" involves billions of chemical and electrical interchanges that mathematically make each unique to each other, therefore, thats not what tsuwm was talking about.

Well then, Smart Ass, what was tsuwm talking about?
Mr. tsuwm, as is his wont, was talking about "words". Words are the activators of...er...action. So, tsuwm must have been talking about a series of word-thoughts that could be combined to effect new action for mankind, as well as manunkind.

Original Thoughts are easy. In the nineteen word quote from tsuwm's post above, the english language allows about one billion trillion recombinations. Looks like we could find a few good ones out of that big bunch.
Doncha think?