Whew! I'm glad that's settled.

Mancometro: portugese street talk 1. a measure of the cluelessness of gits. 2. a measure by which one knows, or does not know, how he/she is adversely affecting or relating to others/groups. The lower the number, the more out-of-reality this person would be.

Done. Now if only The Great Scorer doesn't come to score against our name by declaring it "incestuous", we can proceed.

I, for one, have been busy. I have prepared a Mancometro Achievement Test( I call it the M.A.T.). Using Doctor Bill and myself as guinea pigs I pulled up our last 100 respective posts and examined responses by the rest of the group inasmuch as negative comments, snide remarks, and subtle insults were concerned.

Going in, I calculated that Doctor Bill had a self-esteem rating of 2, [scale 0-10], I, myself, went in with a more self assured rating of 8. Boy was I surprised. The all seeing board rated me a 2, and Doctor Bill an 8.

But with the middling number being 5, we both scored 3 on the MAT test.

I intend to try to bring my mancometro ratings up in the future by sucking up a bit to some of the big dogs of the board. Doctor Bill, I would advise, to suck a little bit more down.