kevia, i am replying here, (as well as the PM,) to clarify.

goldibear, placed an ad, not in Anu's newsletter, which, she like us, as registered user gets and know that
Anu is looking for ads for the newsletter. The newsletter reaches a wider audience, but of course it wouldn't be Free-- so basicly, goldi is freeloader, taking advantage of this board..

(lets see, taking something that doesn't really belong to them, and using for their own profit? is that legal? and even if it was, it is morally right?)

but, our complaints, were not screaming flames, but rather mild tsks, tsks, about spam.. and goli's reply?

And, for my future benefit, do either of you have any alternate suggestions for:
1) A title for the posting that would have more clearly let you know upfront that the information therein would be useless to non-Atlanta people like yourselves?
2) A better medium for letting Atlanta people know of this "Atlanta Words courses" opportunity?

which sound to me like she plans to place an other ad next semister.. so, when we mildly repremand her, her response is, not "Gee, i am sorry, you're right, i shouldn't just take over this free service to meet my ends." , but, instead we are treated to "Oh, how should i take advantage of you?"
EDITi was wrong to use such strong, graphic language.. so a line has been removed.

first she battered the board with her ad, and now she is assaulting us, and promising to batter us again.. and those of us who object are wrong?