If you live in the metro-Chicago (IL) area .....

You have a great opportunity right in your city: "Words" courses at your local tavern on any evening or your choice!

You will find, as I have: Discussing words in a group of like-minded (i.e., motivated, word-thirsty) people is the key to remembering them. Nuncupative intoxication!

We have a blast in these cozy taverns, and cover many great (highly useful) words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
You can choose between 2 establishments that I participate:

1) "Dartplayers Workshop"
The "advanced" Words course.
For die-hard word-lovers.

2) "SportsWatchers"
The "easier" Words course.
For anyone who wants to build and/or reinforce a solid buzz.
(easier, more mainstream, words than in "Dartplayers" course)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The reality of the participants is the description of both courses, and please bring your own. (Calm down just a bit.)

Each course lasts a lifetime, and costs whatever you're willing to spend whenever you come. This fall quarter's classes began with the football season. If you desire any further info, please look it up yourself, and share it with the rest of us.

See you Chicago folks on any evening of your choice at "Your local tavern" for fun & effective word use!

-------------------------------------------

Brought to you (in part) by Norway, makers of the fine Norwegian dish "lapskaus"... also brought to you by "Spam... just do it"... and by "Old Smile" brewed in god's country.