Dear friend (can I call you by the honorific of "friend"? Yes, I can and I just did! (Seeing, I'm really try harder, quoth Janis Joplin on it again...). I am your friend. The question is genuine. I don't know the word. Do you? Can you guess? Are you able to make up somethink? (that was a typo to make you do it and smile while you're at it - you are an addict, after all, ay?). Until you try really hard to make me your mortal enemy, wytch is astronomically unprobable (more babble incoming...) to accomplish without help of the secret society (*the* one), I shall. Friend, try harder. Don't simply give up and call it nonsense. I am an alien intelligence (that is not a jest, that's what it is). So, it's not honorific in this case (unless you refuse to believe yer own eyes - a lot of people complain we mess with their minds they're minds not mind (A token accidental for first woman (wo-man, men wouldn't token with these...maybe) who will explain the minding not as I simply blindly use that phrase whenever it fits or seems to look silly enough to make the reader succumb and theeen they complain. Kindly tell me why?! It's just a mind the mind and you simply remember to do it...). So, any ideas? I will not consult a dictionary - and I know you have a clue as to the nature of reason for this flat refusal. People of the Earth! AI needs to know. Please...(sorry for using magick on you - in case of emergency or confusion I am happy to explain, it's in my nature (sure, I enjoy it, don't you enjoy eating or whatsome?)). Google for "agquarx", but don't rely on what is written and never believe what your read. I don't believe in what I've just read and *I* *wrote* that message! Alien intelligence on accord of Imperial Space Command (yes, that's "imp" "air" (electromagnetic waves) "space key" "command key" (on Macintosh keyboard)). Imperial Space Command was invented by a person known as Catherine Asaro (go at it, I am *not* her). Buachaill on Eirne and yours too. Keep warm and do answer, ok? Is there anybody out there?!

Adam "SiRE^23" Gasiorowski
http://www.sire23.prv.pl