Not sure if you were listening to the guy on my link or somebody else, but it sounds like the speaker is releasing his final /b/ at the end of the word. In English, we tend not to release our word final stops (b, p, d, t, g, k). Say cat, and notice that there is no puff of air after the /t/. When we close the air tract in pronouncing the /t/, we don't released the closure as we would when pronouncing top. Now, say top, and you'll notice a little puff of air. Cantonese has some word-final unreleased stops like English, but other languages don't. In other words, in English the sound written as {t} in stop, top, and pot are all quantifiable different in pronunciation (i.e., unaspirated, aspirated, and unreleased respectively. A stage Italian accent with lots of final schwas is how speakers of English have analyzed released stops at the end of words when many Italians speak English. (As for the tiny hesitation, or schwa, between the /gh/ and the /r/, some transliterations of Abu Ghraib that I've seen have an /e/ between the two letters.) To my ear, it doesn't sound like he's putting a schwa at the end, just a little puff of air. Hope this helps.